Forward Incubator Rotterdam Intern
We are looking for an intern for our Rotterdam Incubator!
After running a successful first program in Rotterdam, Forward Incubator launches its second incubator program in Rotterdam on the 20th of September 2019. That is why as of 1st of September 2019 (starting date can be discussed) we are looking for a full-time business consultant intern that can help our entrepreneurs build and execute their strategy. The internship would last for 6 months. You will be responsible for the support in business development of our 15 entrepreneurs. Your goal is to help each and every one of them to develop, validate and execute upon a viable business model within 4 months. Aside from this you can also expect to help the Forward Incubator team where ever needed, including (but not limited to) operational tasks, network events, and helping prepare presentations.
As a business consultant your activities include:
- Designing business strategies together with the entrepreneurs
- Doing market research to validate the business proposition
- Writing business plans, partnership proposals, designing products and services together with our entrepreneurs
In a business consultant FI is looking for:
- Strong business sense
- independent and proactive
- comfortable with taking decisions on the spot
- a strong communicator and open to feedback
- interested in startups and entrepreneurship
- fluent in English dutch is a plus
If you join FI, you will:
- Embark on an extremely exciting journey in which entrepreneurship at top-speed, a wide variety of cultures and a high degree of responsibility come together.
- Work in an impact driven start up
- Internship is compensated (to be discussed)
- Become part of the best international team on the planet