Our Incubator Program
From business idea to investor ready in 4 months!
Our Program Structure
We offer a 4 month incubator program for entrepreneurs with a refugee background, taking you from early stage business idea to the start of your company
Months #2 & #3
Months #5 to #10
"After this program someone feels like they have been in the Netherlands for 10 years; because whatever questions you may have, you know who you can ask."
"I have been able to set up my pop up store, get first customers, and introduced to potential partners because of the help of the program."
"The program increased my self esteem for a new beginning in Netherlands. I am introduced to many new people through the program."
"The program gave me great chance to meet with great people and to enhance my network, as well as understanding the rules and regulations in Netherlands."
Our Recipe for Success
1. To ensure the success of our entrepreneurs, each entrepreneur works with 1 business coach, 2 student consultants and 1 member of FI team
2. Further as a participant you attend trainings organised with companies such as DLA Piper, McKinsey, Mazars, Sthree, Uber, and many more
3. Finally, you get professional training and coaching by leading professionals and successful entrepreneurs
4. From day one, you are a member of the vibrant startup community at Startup Village in Amsterdam and Cambridge Innovation Centre in Rotterdam
Like what you see?
The next incubator program will run from March 2020 to end of June 2020 in both our Amsterdam and Rotterdam Programs! The deadline for application is 10th January 2020.
1. You have an asylum/refugee status in the Netherlands
2. You are comfortable with English
3. You have a business idea or an eager interest in entrepreneurship
*Good to know: Our program is free! There is no participation fee*