Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager!
Dutch applications only
Start Date: mid-August, flexible
Location: Amsterdam, flexible
Do you want to start doing work that matters to you and ensure your decisions have real impact on the lives of others? Then join the Forward Incubator team!
FI supports innovative, ambitious entrepreneurs with a refugee background in starting their own business. We offer an intensive 4-month incubator program in Amsterdam and Rotterdam where newcomers receive training, coaching and access to a vast network in order to launch successful businesses. In 2019, sixty entrepreneurs follow our program. In the future we want to offer our services to many more newcomers in the Netherlands and other European countries, and establish ourselves as a best-in-class incubator.
That’s why we need you!
As our new Business Development Manager, you are helping FI to grow its financial sustainability and the development of the organization. Your responsibilities include:
- Developing new business propositions for companies and municipalities
- Creating international partnerships aimed at funding and support of our programs
- Stakeholder management of sponsors, municipalities and companies
- Joint strategic decision-making with the co-founders of FI
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, energetic hustler who matches the following profile:
- You believe in the many talents of refugee entrepreneurs and their value for society
- 1-3 years working experience, preferably in strategy consultancy, business development, marketing & sales, fundraising or venture capital
- MSc degree and a strong affinity with business and entrepreneurship
- You are a flexible and an independent worker
- You are creative and proactive
- You are a good presenter and communicator
- Proficient in Dutch and English
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience and a guaranteed impact on hundreds of lives of our entrepreneurs and community members
- Real responsibility and decision-making power from day 1
- Driven team members who care about our mission
- An opportunity to build a strong network of startup-founders, investors, corporates and top talent of students
- A flexible, pleasant work environment with a competitive salary
- A great office at ACE (Amsterdam Centre for Entrepreneurship) Startup Village, one of the top incubators in the Netherlands
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com please include your CV and a motivation as to why you want to join our team and specifically your fit to this position. Best of luck!